IANTD CCR Deep Diver Course Overview
The IANTD Deep Diver Course (for CCR or SCR) is a great next step to take if you're a certified Air Diluent CCR (or SCR) diver. With this training, you'll qualify for deep diving with Air Diluent, for depths up to 39m.
Take your rebreather training deeper with this course. Once you complete this short 2-day course, you will be qualified to dive with your rebreather to the recreational dive limits of 39m. You'll be able to dive deeper with confidence as a result of learning proper techniques. The IANTD Deep Diver course is perfect for divers wishing to explore a little more, go a little deeper, and learn the risks and benefits associated with deep diving.
This is a 2-day course with 4 dives.
The IANTD Deep Diver Program trains divers in skills, performance, theory, and planning of deep dives as a result, your deep diving will be safer.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Deep Diver (OC, SCR, CCR) Program?
No dives may be conducted to depths greater than 39m.
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Must be a qualified IANTD Recreational Rebreather Diver
- Must be a minimum of 17 years old.
- Must provide proof of a minimum of 10 logged dives.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
- IANTD Recreational Rebreather Deep Diver Student Kit
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- Physiological and Psychological Considerations for Deep Diving;
- Decompression Theory;
- Dive Planing and Gas Management ... and much more.
- Confined Water Sessions
- Survival Skills;
- Perform valve shutdowns;
- Deploy lift bag ... and much more.
- Open Water Sessions
- Out of Gas Scenario;
- Regulator Failure Drill, Practice of ALL Emergency Scenarios and much more ...
The cost of this course varies depending on which rebreather you'd like to learn on.