The IANTD Closed Circuit Rebreather Diver program trains the diver in the theory and practical skills necessary to safely dive using a closed circuit rebreather in the Advanced Nitrox/Advanced Recreational Trimix depth range. You will learn how to strip down, prepare and check the rebreather and how to conduct pre dive safety procedures before each dive and then develop your skills from confined to open water using a closed circuit rebreather.
The program qualifies divers in the safe use of a closed circuit rebreather for dives to a maximum depth 42 msw (140 fsw) with an air diluent.
This is a 5 days course; 10 dives.
This Program is designed to train competent divers in the safer use and technology of CCR for dives requiring up to 15 minutes of decompression.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD CCR Diver Program?
With this program, you are limited to a depth of 42 msw (140 fsw)
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Must be a qualified IANTD Advanced EANx Diver or higher
- Must be a minimum of 17 years old.
- Proof of a minimum of 30 logged dives or sufficient experience to satisfy the instructor that the student has the ability and knowledge to continue into this level of training.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
- IANTD CCR Diver Student Kit
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- CCR Planning Dives
- Operational Aspects of CCR Diving ... and much more.
- Confined Water Sessions
- Survival Skills;
- Practice of SCUBA diving equipment configuration including redundancy and streamlining;
- CCR Emergencies ... and much more.
- Open Water Sessions
- Out of Gas Scenario;
- Regulator Failure Drill, Practice of ALL Emergency Scenarios and much more ...
What makes an IANTD class different?
- More knowledge!
- More Practical Skills & Emergency Drills
- Focus on have better, more comfortable and safer divers
Why you should enroll to an IANTD Programs?
- Simply because Train Divers is What Does Best;
- IANTD is always ahead of time and leading the diving education as we are known to be always the First to Teach;
- IANTD has a well elaborated and progressive training.
|ISC Megalodon||€ 1.300,00|
|ISC Pathfinder||€ 1.200,00|
|AP Inspiration||€ 1.000,00|
|SF2 Backmount||€ 1.000,00|
|Kiss Side Kick or SF2 Sidemount CCR||€ 1.000,00|
|Poseidon MKVI or SE7EN||€ 1.300,00|
Combine and Save:
Combine this course with IANTD Advanced Nitrox starting at € 1.300.00
IANTD Upgrade from CCR Rec to CCR Air
|ISC Megalodon||€ 1.050,00|
|ISC Pathfinder||€ 950,00|
|AP Inspiration||€ 750,00|
|SF2 Backmount||€ 800,00|
|Kiss Side Kick or SF2 Sidemount CCR||€ 800,00|
|Poseidon MKVI or SE7EN||€ 1.100,00|
Cross Over from another CCR Unit
|ISC Megalodon||€ 800,00|
|ISC Pathfinder||€ 700,00|
|AP Inspiration||€ 600,00|
|SF2 Backmount||€ 600,00|
|Kiss Side Kick or SF2 Sidemount CCR||€ 600,00|
|Poseidon MKVI or SE7EN||€ 750,00|