The Full Rebreather Diver / Advanced Recreational Trimix diver is an entry level CCR course, that allows divers to dive with a weak trimix diluent and the use of one bailout and one deco stage for a maximum depth of 51m.
Covering the same thorough grounding in equipment, theory, skills and dive management as the OC Advanced Recreational Trimix, this is ideal for CCR crossovers, but is also available to those who demonstrate proficiency moving into CCR.
This is a 5 days course; 10 dives.
This Program is designed to extend the diver’s knowledge in the use of EANx for Sport diving. It further develops diving skills and provides a greater understanding of the EANx concept of diving. It is also intended to supplement the skills of Recreational Trimix Divers.
The purpose of this program is to qualify divers to dive up to 170 fsw (51 msw) and perform decompression stops required dives up to 15 minutes.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Advanced Recreational Trimix Rebreather Diver Program?
No dives may be conducted to depths greater than 51 msw
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Must be a qualified IANTD Recreational Rebreather Deep Diver or equivalent.
- Must be a minimum of 17 years old.
- IProof of a minimum of 30 logged dives 20 of which were on the rebreather to be used.
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- Confined Water Sessions
- Open Water Sessions
- Out of Gas Scenario;
- Regulator Failure Drill, Practice of ALL Emergency Scenarios and much more ...
What makes an IANTD class different?
- More knowledge!
- More Practical Skills & Emergency Drills
- Focus on have better, more comfortable and safer divers
Why you should enroll to an IANTD Programs?
- Simply because Train Divers is What Does Best;
- IANTD is always ahead of time and leading the diving education as we are known to be always the First to Teach;
- IANTD has a well elaborated and progressive training.
|ISC Megalodon||€ 1.400,00|
|ISC Pathfinder||€ 1.300,00|
|AP Inspiration||€ 1.100,00|
|SF2 Backmount||€ 1.100,00|
|Kiss Side Kick or SF2 Sidemount CCR||€ 1.100,00|
|Poseidon MKVI or SE7EN||€ 1.400,00|
Combine and Save:
Combine this course with IANTD CCR Diver starting at € 1.500.00