IANTD CCR Normoxic Trimix Driver Course Overview
The IANTD CCR Normoxic Trimix diver program is designed to train divers in the safer use of the CCR for dives using normoxic helium-based gas mixtures for diluent and stages. It is also especially useful to train divers who wish to dive up to 60 msw, but do not wish to breathe air diluent below 27 msw on CCR. This course is required if you plan on acquiring your full CCR trimix certification. Prerequisites apply for this course, so please contact us if you have questions.
This is a 5 days course; 7 dives.
This Program is designed to train those who wish to dive to depths between 130 fsw (39 msw) and 200 fsw (60 msw), but who do not wish to breathe air below 130 fsw (39 msw). (RB) This Program is further designed to train divers in the safer use of Rebreathers for dives using normoxic helium-based gas mixtures.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Rebreather Normoxic Trimix Program?
Rebreather Normoxic Trimix Diver Programs may be conducted to a maximum depth of 200 fsw (60 msw).
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Must be a qualified IANTD Rebreather Diver or higher
- Must provide proof of a minimum of 20 logged dives 25 hour on the rebreather to be used.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
- IANTD Rebreather Normoxic Trimix Diver Student Kit
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- Confined Water Sessions
- Open Water Sessions
- Out of Gas Scenario;
- Regulator Failure Drill, Practice of ALL Emergency Scenarios and much more ...
What makes an IANTD class different?
- More knowledge!
- More Practical Skills & Emergency Drills
- Focus on have better, more comfortable and safer divers
Why you should enroll to an IANTD Programs?
- Simply because Train Divers is What Does Best;
- IANTD is always ahead of time and leading the diving education as we are known to be always the First to Teach;
- IANTD has a well elaborated and progressive training.
|ISC Tiburon||€ 1.300,00|
|ISC Megalodon||€ 1.300,00|
|ISC Pathfinder||€ 1.200,00|
|AP Evolution / Inspiration||€ 1.000,00|
|SF2 Backmount||€ 1.000,00|
|Kiss Sidekick or SF2 Sidemount CCR||€ 1.000,00|
|Poseidon MKVI or SE7EN||€ 1.300,00|
Upgrade to IANTD CCR Normoxic Plus Diver starting at € 1.200,00. Contact us for more information.