The IANTD CCR Trimix Diver course will certify the diver to a depth of 100m (330fsw). The objective of the course is to train divers in the benefits, hazards and proper procedures for advanced mixed gas diving on a CCR and to develop advanced CCR diving skills for technical diving. During the course, you will learn how to plan and realise CCR Hypoxic Trimix dives to a depth up to 100m and the use of Trimix mixes as diluent. This course required that you've already taken the CCR Normoxic Trimix course, and is a prerequisite for the CCR Expedition Trimix Diver (120m).
This is a 5 days course; 6 dives.
This Program is designed for those individuals already involved in deep diving activities, but is not intended to be used as an enticement to divers who are content to remain in Sport or EANx diving limits. Trimix affords a safer means for deep-water exploration for divers who dive deep or perform with a clear head at depth. The IANTD Trimix Diver Program requires the diver to be self-sufficient/reliant.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Rebreather Trimix Program?
Rebreather Trimix Diver Programs may be conducted to a maximum depth of 330 fsw (100 msw).
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Must be a qualified IANTD Rebreather Normoxic Trimix Diver or higher
- Must provide proof of a minimum of 50 hours on the rebreather to be used.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
- IANTD Rebreather Trimix Diver Student Kit
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- Confined Water Sessions
- Open Water Sessions
- Out of Gas Scenario;
- Regulator Failure Drill, Practice of ALL Emergency Scenarios and much more ...
What makes an IANTD class different?
- More knowledge!
- More Practical Skills & Emergency Drills
- Focus on have better, more comfortable and safer divers
Why you should enroll to an IANTD Programs?
- Simply because Train Divers is What Does Best;
- IANTD is always ahead of time and leading the diving education as we are known to be always the First to Teach;
- IANTD has a well elaborated and progressive training.
|ISC Megalodon||€ 1.400,00|
|AP Inspiration||€ 1.100,00|
|SF2 Backmount||€ 1.100,00|
|Kiss Side Kick or SF2 Sidemount CCR||€ 1.100,00|
|Poseidon SE7EN||€ 1.400,00|