TDI Intro to Tech Instructor Course Overview
The TDI Intro to Tech Instructor Course provides the training required to competently and safely introduce students to the world of technical diving. The objective of this course is to train instructors to familiarize students with technical equipment configurations, to enhance open water diving skills (such as buoyancy, trim, and situational awareness), and to introduce advanced gas planning techniques within a no-decompression context. Although taught in conjunction with material from the TDI Advanced Nitrox and Decompression Procedures courses, this course is strictly a no-decompression course; students are permitted to use enriched air nitrox mixes, provided the gas mix is within their current level of certification.
Subject areas include:
- Formula work
- Equipment Considerations
- Dive Planning
- Fixed or Drifting Decompression Methods
Intro to Tech Instructor Prerequisites:
- Certified as an SDI Open Water Scuba Diver Instructor, or equivalent
- Certified as a Advanced Nitrox and Deco Procedures diver, or equivalent
What's in it for you?
Upon successful completion of the course, graduates may teach diving activities in a technical equipment configuration provided:
- The diving activities approximate those of training
- The areas of activities and environmental conditions approximate those of training
*excludes documents, entrance fees, gas costs
|Intro to Tech Instructor||€ 400,00|