The IANTD Technical Wreck Diver course is designed to introduce the diver into the technical diving aspects of wreck penetration. If you want to dive inside of shipwrecks, and penetrate to beyond where the light can penetrate, then this your first step. With this course, you'll learn proper techniques and equipment requirements for safely entering and navigating shipwrecks with open circuit doubles or a sidemount configuration.
This Program is designed to develop wreck diving skills within the limits of light penetration and to insure that divers are aware of self-responsibility and capable of risk management in overhead environments.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Wreck Diver Program?
No dives may be conducted to depths greater than diver’s previous certification level.
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Advanced EANx Diver or higher
- Must proof of a minimum of 100 logged dives or sufficient experience doing technical dives to
satisfy the instructor that the student has the ability and knowledge to continue into this level of training.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
- IANTD Wreck Diver Student Kit
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- The Overhead Environment;
- Planning Dives in Overhead Environments;
- Operational Aspects of Overhead Diving ... and much more.
- Confined Water Sessions
- Survival Skills;
- Practice of SCUBA diving equipment configuration including redundancy and streamlining;
- Practice use of reel and line ... and much more.
- Open Water Sessions
- Out of Gas Scenario;
- Regulator Failure Drill, Practice of ALL Emergency Scenarios and much more ...
What makes an IANTD class different?
- More knowledge!
- More Practical Skills & Emergency Drills
- Focus on have better, more comfortable and safer divers
|IANTD OC or Sidemount Technical Wreck Diver||€ 550|