IANTD Normoxic Trimix Diver Course Overview
The IANTD Normoxic Trimix Diver course will train you to use normoxic (normal oxygen content) trimix mixtures to a depth of 60m. Normoxic trimix contains an oxygen content no less than 18%. With this course, you'll be able to make decompression dives at depths beyond the recreational dive limits, without the added confusion of deep air narcosis. This is the entry level course for technical trimix diving. Over the 5 days, we'll cover decompression theory and techniques for safe deep diving.
This is a 5 days course with 6 dive.
This Program is designed to train those who wish to dive to depths between 130 fsw (39 msw) and 200 fsw (60 msw), but who do not wish to breathe air below 130 fsw (39 msw). This Program is further designed to train divers in the safer use of Rebreathers for dives using normoxic helium-based gas mixtures.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Normoxic Trimix Diver Program?
No dives may be conducted to depths greater than 200fsw (60msw).
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- IANTD Advanced EANx Diver or higher or equivalent.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years old.
- Must provide proof of a minimum of 100 logged dives, of which at least 30 were deeper than 90 fsw (27 msw) or sufficient experience doing technical dives to satisfy the instructor that the student has the ability and knowledge to continue into this level of training.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
- IANTD Normoxic Trimix Diver Student Kit.
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- Confined Water Sessions
- Survival Skills;
- Practice of SCUBA diving equipment configuration including redundancy and streamlining;
- Practice use of reel and line ... and much more.
- Open Water Sessions
- Out of Gas Scenario;
- Regulator Failure Drill, Practice of ALL Emergency Scenarios and much more...
|IANTD Normoxic Trimix Diver||€ 900|
IANTD Normoxic Trimix Upgrade for € 550