IANTD Technical Diver
The IANTD Technical Diver program gets you up to speed on usage of multiple gas mixtures for decompression, and use of pure Oxygen for accelerated decompression. This is the deepest non-trimix certification that IANTD offers, as you can train to depths of 170fsw (51msw) with air as your primary gas. The use of multiple stage bottles and multiple decompression mixtures adds a level of complexity to your dive planning, so this course is an essential for any would be technical diver.
This is a 5 days course with 6 dive.
This Program is designed to train divers to conduct dives to depths between 100 fsw (30 msw) and, at the instructor’s option, up to 170 fsw (51 msw) using custom blend breathing gas mixtures. To provide greater understanding of custom blend breathing gas mixtures, a complete knowledge of the limits of any EANx mixture, and the use of EANx and oxygen for decompression.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Technical Diver (OC Only) Program?
No dives may be conducted to depths greater than 170fsw (51msw).
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- IANTD Advanced EANx Diver or higher or equivalent.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years old.
- Must provide proof of a minimum of 100 logged dives, of which at least 30 were deeper than 90 fsw (27 msw) or sufficient experience doing technical dives to satisfy the instructor that the student has the ability and knowledge to continue into this level of training.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
- IANTD Technical Diver Student Kit.
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- Confined Water Sessions
- Survival Skills;
- Practice of SCUBA diving equipment configuration including redundancy and streamlining;
- Practice use of reel and line ... and much more.
- Open Water Sessions
- Out of Gas Scenario;
- Regulator Failure Drill, Practice of ALL Emergency Scenarios and much more ...
|IANTD Technical Diver||€ 750|