PADI Tec Trimix Diver Course Overview
Ready for the outer edge of technical diving? The Tec Trimix Diver course takes experienced tec divers and turns them into extreme divers who go deeper and visit pristine sites where few others will ever go. During the course, you’ll make dives as deep as 90 metres/300 feet, but once you earn this tough certification, there are few limits. Your training teaches you to build experience gradually and you do it because you’ve made it this far and have more exploring to do.
This is a 5-day course with 8 dives.
To enroll in the Tec Trimix Diver course, you must:
- Be a PADI Tec 50 diver or PADI Tec Trimix 65 diver
- Have a minimum of 150 logged dives
- Are at least 18 years old
- Have a Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months
Note that qualifying certifications from other diver training organizations may apply – ask your Tec Trimix Instructor.
What will you learn?
The Tec Trimix Diver course emphasizes mission application:
- Gas selection options, especially deco gases
- Bubble models and deep stops
- Using multigas trimix computers
- Handling up to four stage/deco cylinders
|PADI Tec Trimix Diver||€ 1.550|
PADI Tec Trimix Diver Upgrade for € 1.000